Here's the latest. Minor fixes + map legendDownload Large MapDownload Large Map
the metro brt icons are missing from the legend as is the proper copy
- moved the orange and red lines at crosstown highway higher up. The 66th station marker stills needs to be relocated to align with the route 515.
- terminal bus stops no longer display route labels. They are redundant and only draw attention away from transfer stations
- "rapid" bus lines were made thicker (4 pts. lines) than "standard" bus routes, which remained at 2 pts.
- much of water geometry is still a little blah in my opinion. I plant to redo water with a more geographical appearance.
- both downtown areas suffer from readability issues. I'm considering taking them off this map altogether.
- removed the slight bend where red line crosses the river. I think that kind of detail is unnecessary.
- re-aligned the orange line stations south of the river
- commuter lines will not be shown on this map. I felt like including they provided little informational value for this particular map. Later on, it will be possible to make a regional overview showing commuter lines as well as HSR lines.