Search found 507 matches

Return to advanced search

Re: 1001 Nicollet (New Target Project)

it would have been so nice to have 3m locate in downtown st paul. what a huge improvement that would have been for 3m residents and downtown in general. they didn't and that's too bad. at least target has a large presence in downtown minneapolis, even if it isn't the whole team. but yes, they could ...
by ad hoc
Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:20 pm

Forum: Minneapolis - Downtown
Topic: 1001 Nicollet (New Target Project)
Replies: 393
Views: 21033

Re: Nicollet Residences (5th & Nicollet) (34 floors, 365')

dumbGuy wrote:any chance this development (or ones like it) would have natural gas? weird question, admittedly

sounds like somebody may be speculating in the natural gas market?
:lol:
by ad hoc
Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:15 pm

Topic: Nicollet Residences (5th & Nicollet) (34 floors, 365')
Replies: 224
Views: 15514

Re: The Reserve

Another cookie cutter P.O.S. that will do absolutely nothing to enhance street life. It's better than a decaying slab of concrete, but is this all the market demands? Very disappointing. i don't think most would agree that we should accept trashitecture like the "Centre Village" just beca...
by ad hoc
Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:14 pm

Topic: The Reserve
Replies: 48
Views: 6241

Re: Hamline Station TOD

...and passers-by and relieve the long expanse of the street facade.
by ad hoc
Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:03 pm

Forum: Saint Paul
Topic: Hamline Station TOD
Replies: 3
Views: 378

Re: Hamline Station TOD

Whoa, I read that as a 24-story building at first :shock: , not a two 4-story set of buildings. Here's the description: The proposed project will include the development of a two 4-story, mixed-use buildings connected by underground parking and a central public plaza adjacent to the Central Corridor...
by ad hoc
Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:02 pm

Topic: Hamline Station TOD
Replies: 3
Views: 378

Re: Lafayette Bridge

Does most traffic heading across the bridge for downtown turn left at 7th? Or exit to 94 west then exit at 12th Street? I figured most traffic turns left at 7th. This new layout will work well at first, but in the future when the grid is built out it will require three left turns (New Kittson Stree...
by ad hoc
Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:47 pm

Forum: Transportation
Topic: Lafayette Bridge
Replies: 9
Views: 1286

Re: Lafayette Bridge

Making good progress... April 5 Project Update The north and south abutments and all thirteen new piers for the new northbound bridge are completed Retaining wall construction continues on the north side of the river. The retaining walls on the south side of the river are finished. Painting of these...
by ad hoc
Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:01 am

Topic: Lafayette Bridge
Replies: 9
Views: 1286

Re: Union Depot

http://www.amtrak.com/pdf/factsheets/MINNESOTA11.pdf During FY11 Amtrak served the following Minnesota locations: City Boardings + Alightings Detroit Lakes 3,917 Staples 5,961 St. Cloud 10,614 St. Paul-Minneapolis (Midway Station) 116,785 Red Wing 8,956 Winona 23,928 Total Minnesota Station Usage: 1...
by ad hoc
Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:06 am

Topic: Union Depot
Replies: 207
Views: 20790

Re: ORDWAY EXPANSION

http://www.startribune.com/entertainment/music/146340855.html Work on new Ordway hall postponed until next year Article by: GRAYDON ROYCE , Star Tribune Updated: April 5, 2012 - 11:25 PM Construction will have to wait until all $75 million in pledges has been secured, the governing board decided. Th...
by ad hoc
Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:12 am

Topic: ORDWAY EXPANSION
Replies: 6
Views: 553

Re: Nice Ride Minnesota

Nice Ride started up again yesterday. They seemed to activate the system when all or nearly all of the stations were empty, and have been distributing bikes all afternoon yesterday and all day today. A handful of stations aren't operating yet (sounds like a few of them have permit issues that are s...
by ad hoc
Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:01 am

Topic: Nice Ride Minnesota
Replies: 30
Views: 2147

Re: Target Center News

oh, c'mon my dog is cuter than that one.
:lol:
too bad now if the twins don't have a dog day at the park...
by ad hoc
Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:45 am

Topic: Target Center News
Replies: 98
Views: 6133

Re: Vikings Stadium Development

For most, the Metrodome has meant an obnoxious eyesore on the skyline, whose ugliness is only surpassed by it's interior. ha ha. :) i'll give you credit for that one for the humor factor even though i disagree. i don't think it is fiscally responsible to build a new stadium every 25 or 30 years jus...
by ad hoc
Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:39 am

Topic: Vikings Stadium Development
Replies: 2592
Views: 201629

Re: Intercity Rail to Duluth

Yet more stuff from my visit to the Intercity Passenger Rail Forum meeting today: Sounds like LIDAR mapping along the route is complete or nearly complete. Apparently it has involved having black helicopters flying 300 ft above the tracks, which has resulted in a bunch of calls from residents along...
by ad hoc
Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:39 am

Topic: Intercity Rail to Duluth
Replies: 269
Views: 37624
Next

Return to advanced search