Crocus New Hill

The Most Livable City in America™
spectre000
Landmark Center

Crocus New Hill

Postby spectre000 » November 29th, 2012, 8:45 pm

Wall Companies purchased the former Amherst Wilder building located in Crocus Hill last October. The building is being demolished to make way for new single family homes. Prices will range from 800k to over a million. Last I heard only one or two of the plats are still available.

http://www.crocusnewhill.com/

min-chi-cbus
Capella Tower

Re: Crocus New Hill

Postby min-chi-cbus » November 29th, 2012, 9:23 pm

Fun.....I love this kind of urban infill development!

spectre000
Landmark Center

Postby spectre000 » November 29th, 2012, 10:17 pm

Fun.....I love this kind of urban infill development!
Yeah, I really think this is a cool development. Wall Companies also did the Western Row development in Cathedral Hill. They really know what their doing. You don't often see so many million dollar homes going up all at once in an inner city like this. I've seen the occasional million dollar spec-house go up along Summit Ave and Mississippi Blvd. But nothing like this.

Crocus Hill is one of my favorite St. Paul neighborhoods. I'd probably rather own a home here than Summit Ave or along the river. Though I don't care for driving my bimmer on the cobblestone streets.

MNdible
is great.

Postby MNdible » November 29th, 2012, 11:14 pm

I'd read about this earlier, but was thinking it was the Wilder building at Lafond and Milton, and I couldn't figure out who would be building million dollar homes in Frogtown. Makes sense now.