Rampton Apartments - (201 2nd Avenue Southeast)

Northeast, Near North, Camden, Old St. Anthony, University and surrounding neighborhoods
Nathan
Capella Tower

Re: Rampton Apartments - (201 2nd Avenue Southeast)

Postby Nathan » February 4th, 2015, 10:53 am

If I recall correctly it would replace rampton IF they were able to acquire the ramp. The tower depends on leasing spots from the ramp regardless but i think what goes around the ramp might be a bit up in the air?

twincitizen

Postby twincitizen » February 4th, 2015, 12:41 pm

On 2nd thought, I think we've all completely forgotten about this site plan for the Alatus proposal, which clearly indicates that Rampton is not happening:

They show "3-story townhomes" wrapping the 2nd Ave SE facade, which is where Rampton would have gone.

Perhaps someday someone will build a couple levels of apartments on top of the ramp, as Rampton had proposed, but at least as far as it was proposed back in 2013, this Rampton proposal is dead. If it wasn't, why would Alatus show those townhomes? They would have just shown Rampton in their renderings...

Archiapolis
US Bank Plaza

Postby Archiapolis » February 12th, 2015, 8:39 am

This isn't seriously called "Rampton" is it? "RAMPTON" for a project that has housing wrapping a parking ramp? Is this meant to be cheeky?

lordmoke
Wells Fargo Center

Postby lordmoke » February 12th, 2015, 9:54 am

This isn't seriously called "Rampton" is it? "RAMPTON" for a project that has housing wrapping a parking ramp? Is this meant to be cheeky?
Yep. On official documents and everything. I prefer it to all the other stupid names we've been getting. 4Marq. 16Twenty. Red20. Etc.