Barter, Buy, Sell, Trade NO RULES

Introductions - Urban Issues - Miscellaneous News, Topics, Interests
mplsjaromir
Wells Fargo Center

Barter, Buy, Sell, Trade NO RULES

Postby mplsjaromir » July 5th, 2017, 8:56 am

I am selling a Toro Ecycler walk behind lawn mower.

This mower is perfect for smaller yards. It plugs in (similar technology found in the Tesla Model X) and I found I could mow my standard Minneapolis yard four times before recharging. I had it for three seasons and worked well in both the mulch and bag operation.

It comes with the mower, rear bag, charger and manual.

http://imgur.com/a/1txoo

$150 obo.

PM if interested.

mister.shoes
Wells Fargo Center

Re: Barter, Buy, Sell, Trade NO RULES

Postby mister.shoes » July 5th, 2017, 9:44 am

I literally just bought a Greenworks 20" battery-powered mower last week, or else I'd be all over this. I love not having a gas mower any more.
The problem with being an introvert online is that no one knows you're just hanging out and listening.

FISHMANPET
IDS Center

Postby FISHMANPET » July 5th, 2017, 9:48 am

I literally just bought a Greenworks 20" battery-powered mower last week, or else I'd be all over this. I love not having a gas mower any more.
Was it the 25302 with a dual blade cutting deck using the 40V battery system? Looking very hard at that one, and getting the matching trimmer and snowblower to go with it.

mister.shoes
Wells Fargo Center

Postby mister.shoes » July 5th, 2017, 9:57 am

Was it the 25302 with a dual blade cutting deck using the 40V battery system? Looking very hard at that one, and getting the matching trimmer and snowblower to go with it.
It was going to be! But then it disappeared from Amazon due to a recall. I ended up getting this guy from Menards instead.
The problem with being an introvert online is that no one knows you're just hanging out and listening.

FISHMANPET
IDS Center

Postby FISHMANPET » July 5th, 2017, 10:23 am

Interesting, it looks like that recall is only for units manufactured between April of 2014 and July of 2015, or two years ago. I would have thought those would have all been sold off by now, and newer units would be selling now.

seamonster
Nicollet Mall

Postby seamonster » July 5th, 2017, 11:41 am

Mplsjaromir, I tried sending a PM, but it is stuck in my outbox? Send me a PM and I will reply.

mister.shoes
Wells Fargo Center

Postby mister.shoes » July 5th, 2017, 9:14 pm

Dammit, Peter, you're right. It's back on Amazon. I hadn't looked too closely at the recall details and assumed Greenworks had moved on to their new Pro mowers.

mister.shoes
Wells Fargo Center

Postby mister.shoes » July 11th, 2017, 8:57 am

It was going to be! But then it disappeared from Amazon due to a recall. I ended up getting this guy from Menards instead.
That guy is $124 off (!!!!!) for Prime Day today. Seriously. Damn my timing.
Last edited by mister.shoes on July 11th, 2017, 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

mattaudio
Stone Arch Bridge

Postby mattaudio » July 11th, 2017, 9:16 am

You mean $225 ($124 off) ? Or am I missing something?

mister.shoes
Wells Fargo Center

Postby mister.shoes » July 11th, 2017, 9:23 am

Yes. $225 today. Should have put my OMG exclamation points after "off" instead of before.