Andy Sturdevant's The Stroll

Introductions - Urban Issues - Miscellaneous News, Topics, Interests
cooperrez
Landmark Center

Andy Sturdevant's The Stroll

Postby cooperrez » April 12th, 2017, 11:06 am

Anybody else jonesing for more Andy Sturdevant and his The Stroll articles? He wrote his last one a month or so ago. Does anybody know what he is up to now? I think he said he was still going to contribute to MinnPost from time to time, but haven't seen anything from him lately. Are there any comparable writers or blogs out there that people can suggest?

EOst
Capella Tower

Re: Andy Sturdevant's The Stroll

Postby EOst » April 12th, 2017, 7:14 pm

I miss the Stroll too! He killed his excellent Tumblr around the same time (check out this classic post: http://southtwelfth.tumblr.com/post/567 ... es-a-guide)

Can't blame him, though. When I met him at one of Bill Lindeke's tours, he said he was working on a new book project and going back to school at the same time.

David Greene
IDS Center

Postby David Greene » April 12th, 2017, 7:48 pm

That post is great. Except 21st and 23rd streets actually do exist in the vicinity of Chicago Ave. So you don't want to pick an address over there lest you accidentally target some poor unsuspecting fellow.

cooperrez
Landmark Center

Postby cooperrez » April 14th, 2017, 8:48 am

Thanks for the tumblr link. I think I have read couple of those before, fun to go back through them and check out the ones I missed.