Membership Survey

Introductions - Urban Issues - Miscellaneous News, Topics, Interests
DanaD
Block E

Membership Survey

Postby DanaD » January 9th, 2017, 12:38 pm

Hi There,

The streets.mn board of directors is looking at improving our membership program. We'd like to improve the structure to both help support streets.mn better and to make users' experiences better through more active involvement.

Please take a moment to complete this quick survey and let us know what you would like in a membership program. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... Q/viewform

Any other thoughts and comments are welcome on this thread, too!

Thank you, Dana

amiller92
Wells Fargo Center

Re: Membership Survey

Postby amiller92 » January 9th, 2017, 1:11 pm

Feedback: questions that begin with "if" or include an assumption (e.g., that the respondent is not a member) should not be mandatory and/or have a "not applicable" response. ;)

talindsay
Wells Fargo Center

Postby talindsay » January 10th, 2017, 4:32 pm

My feedback is that to me this is the Urban MSP forum, which was a replacement for Minnescraper when that site went extinct. When the URL changed I had to update my bookmark. All the various "streets.mn" things are fine, nothing wrong with them, but I'm already a member of a lot of organizations, and on the board of a few others. I'm not looking for memberships or organizations, just participating in a forum to discuss local development and transit.

Didier
Capella Tower

Postby Didier » January 10th, 2017, 7:44 pm

Those are my thoughts as well. I stopped midway through the survey because I don't feel like I'm a part of streets.mn. I just read this forum. (Not that I have anything against streets.mn)

seanrichardryan
IDS Center

Postby seanrichardryan » January 10th, 2017, 10:33 pm

yup.
Q. What, what? A. In da butt.

DanaD
Block E

Postby DanaD » January 13th, 2017, 9:10 am

Thank you for your comments and for taking the survey. I am closing the survey now.